Ingredients: 200g spaghetti, 1 tbs extra virgin olive oil, 2 x 100g Mild or Hot chorizo, finely chopped, 1 garlic clove, crushed, 1 sprig rosemary, finely chopped, 2/3 cup (50g) grated parmesan, 2 tsp white vinegar, 2 eggs, 1/2 cup chopped flat-leaf parsley leaves
1. Bring a large saucepan of water to the boil over high heat.
2. Place chorizo and oil in a cold frypan, then place over medium heat. Once it begins to sizzle and the fat starts to render, cook, stirring, for 6 minutes or until crisp.
3. Meanwhile add the pasta to the water and cook until al dente.
4. Add the garlic and rosemary to the chorizo and cook for 30 seconds until fragrant then remove from the heat.
5. Use tongs to remove pasta from the water and place into the pan of chorizo, allowing excess water to follow along with 1/3 cup water.
6. Return the water to just below a simmer. Add the vinegar then gently lower in the two eggs using two small bowls. Poach for 2 minutes for very soft eggs.
7. Toss the pasta with half the parmesan and a little more water if needed and parsley and divide between bowls. Top with the eggs.
8. Sprinkle with extra parmesan, parsley and cracked pepper.
Ingredients: 4 x 150g Mild or Hot chorizo sausages, 1 onion, chopped, 2 garlic cloves and crushed, 1 tsp each smoked paprika, ground cumin, 1⁄2 tsp chilli flakes, 400g can chopped tomatoes, 400g can red kidney beans, 2 ripe hass avocados, cut into wedges, 500g mixed tomatoes, chopped, 1 jalapeno chilli, thinly sliced, 2 tbs white wine vinegar, 2 tbs extra virgin olive oil, 1 tsp Tabasco, Corn chips, sour cream, micro coriander (or coriander), lime wedges to serve.
1. Squeeze the meat from the chorizo casings. Add to a cold frypan, then place over medium heat. When it begins to sizzle, and the fat has started to render, cook for 2-3 minutes.
2. Add the onion and cook for a further 2 minutes or until slightly softened. Add the garlic and spices and cook for a further 5 minutes, then add the tomatoes and 1 cup (250ml) water.
3. Simmer for 10 minutes until reduced. Stir through the beans to warm through.
5. Top chorizo mixture with sour cream and micro coriander. Serve with corn chips and lime wedges.