For 4 portions:
- 12 bread slices.
- A little olive oil, for drizzling on the bread
- 12 slices of Raclette cheese
- 4 Tomatoes 4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- Some ground pepper
- 2-3 pinches of salt
- 10 basil leaves, cut into strips
- Chives for decoration
- Raclette grill or oven/Air Fryer
- In a 230 degree oven, brush the bread pieces with a little olive oil and toast for about 5 minutes. Allow it to settle.
- Cut the tomatoes into dice after removing the flesh. Embrace the minced garlic.
- After adding the basil, add salt and pepper to taste. Set aside.
- Heat the Raclette grill (or your Oven/Air Fryer, then let the cheese melt in the pans/oven dish.
- Spread the bruschetta filling on top of the cheese-coated bread pieces as soon as it is nicely melted. Serve warm or cold.
- Raclette bruschettas make a delicious snack while having lunch or even doing some outdoor activities like hiking.
- To prepare at home in a standard oven, toast the bread pieces for a short time before topping with Raclette cheese and allowing it to melt.
- You can find the best Raclette in Australia here at Deliss: Raclette cheese!